VoiceOver is our new public affairs video tool, which uses online video to facilitate the communication of an organisation's policy messages to MPs and policymakers.
Politics.co.uk is seeking a driven business development professional to spearhead sales of this new product.
Reporting to Politics.co.uk’s Managing Director, your role is to generate new business through the sale of VoiceOver subscriptions over the phone and through face-face meetings.
The role involves:
• Booking and attending meetings with prospects
• Generating leads through attendance at relevant conferences (including political party conferences) and events.
• Negotiating and closing deals
Skills, Knowledge and experience:
• Graduates with a 2:1 degree or higher in any discipline
• Demonstrable track record of driving revenue growth, consistently hitting sales figures and selling new and multiple products.
• Strong literacy and numeracy skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Strong time management and analytical skills
• IT literate
• Self motivated, self assured and a strong desire to succeed
• Two years B2B full-cycle sales experience
• An avid interest in politics
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org