If you have a passion for politics and work in business development, then Politics.co.uk has just the role for you.
VoiceOver is our digital content service for public affairs professionals, designed to provide engaging content for communicating with stakeholders in the digital space.
Politics.co.uk is seeking a driven business development professional to join our commercial team and help to grow this part of the business.
Reporting to Politics.co.uk’s Managing Director, your role is to generate new business through the sale of VoiceOver services over the phone and through face-face meetings.
The role involves:
• Booking and attending meetings with prospects
• Generating leads through attendance at relevant conferences (including political party conferences) and events.
• Negotiating and closing deals
Skills, Knowledge and experience:
• Graduates with a 2:2 degree or higher in any discipline
• Demonstrable track record of driving revenue growth, consistently hitting sales figures and selling new and multiple products.
• Strong literacy and numeracy skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Strong time management and analytical skills
• IT literate
• Self motivated, self assured and a strong desire to succeed
• One year B2B full-cycle sales experience
• An avid interest in politics
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org